[kictanet] How do we use Social Media Responsibly and how can Social Media Giants improve their Operations?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Oct 6 11:06:19 EAT 2021

Faustine

Interesting thoughts. I suspect however anything decentralized doesn't
necessarily mean good and is not an automatic panacea to what ails society.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Fintech | Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 8:23 AM Faustine Ngila via KICTANet <