[kictanet] Why are lots of .go.ke websites not https://?

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 10:51:39 EAT 2021

Simple... Kusema na #KuTender ;-)

Warm regards,

Mutemi wa Kiama

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Public Intellectual, Social Justice & Social Accountability Entrepreneur,
Strategic Planning & Organizational Development Facilitator,
Strategic Communications, Movement Building Coach, Human Rights Defender,

#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion.

The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)
Ordinary, fearless Kenyans.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwin-mutemi-wa-kiama-1aa51615/

Sauti Ya Wanjiku Social Movement www.sautiyawanjiku.com

https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya

https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt

https://twitter.com/MutemiWaKiama

http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021, 10:39 felista wangari via KICTANet <