[kictanet] KONZA: The failed promise of Kenya’s smart city

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:33:47 EAT 2021

I completely agree but what did Kibaki think? His generation has/had
insight often lacking in ours. This is a Mzee who understands how towns and
cities are developed over time.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/commentary/article/2000075826/president-kibaki-why-i-believe-in-konza-technology-city

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 9:39 AM Muchiri Nyaggah via KICTANet <

--
SMM

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*