[kictanet] What's Up New Policy

Rawgee l.k langatkuria at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:03:21 EAT 2021

My take it could be more of under table business trade agreement between
Whatsapp and Signal.
After the announcement from Elon Musk [coincidentally the world's richest
man] for guys to move to signal app the stock jumped to 1100%.
Screenshot on the trade app overview.
Intresting times both for data privacy and financial services.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021, 00:39 Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <