[kictanet] WhatsApp to Move Ahead with its Privacy Updates

nzambi kakusu kakusuj7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:17:03 EAT 2021

Hello Mwara,

WhatsApp’s clarification of the privacy policy didn’t inspire confidence
despite the promise to maintain the E2EE because the Information collection
across the board for both users and businesses on WhatsApp to be shared
with Facebook and third party providers contains a lot of personal data.

What’s left is to consent and continue using the App or move to other
platforms. I choose the latter.

Its privacy policy
<https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/updates/privacy-policy> clearly
states that information collection happens across the board and not just
for users interacting with businesses on WhatsApp.

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 at 14:52, Mwara Gichanga via kictanet <

*jNzambiKakusu*