[kictanet] COME MEET WITH THE DATA COMMISIONER AND THE TASK FORCE AS WE ENGAGE ON THE DRAFT KENYA DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Apr 19 08:05:49 EAT 2021

Listers

Good morning!

See below:

Stakeholder consultations on the proposed data protection regulation,

2021 Hosted by Rittah Awuor

https://moictke.webex.com/moictke/j.php?MTID=m295ce2a1d971a31ba5a151bea44e85cd

Tuesday, Apr 20, 2021 2:00 pm | 2 hours | (UTC+03:00) Nairobi

Meeting number: 183 022 2122
Password: xsEsRjuP233

In case you missed the original email to this follow-up email please see
the email thread below.

Looking forward to you all taking the time to attend!

*Ali Hussein*

*Chairman, Board of Trustees*

*KICTANet*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.