[kictanet] U.S. FTA Agreement

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Sep 3 11:44:07 EAT 2020

John

Very well put! Asante. In fact, Trump is a great use case for your argument.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 10:09 AM John Kariuki via kictanet <