[kictanet] Choosing a Technical or Management Career in Tech Webinar By Botlab

Mercy Njue mkawira2010 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:00:00 EAT 2020

Dear All

Botlab and Resilient Tech will be hosting a webinar on Choosing a Technical
or Management Career in Tech?

At the end of the webinar, you will be able to...

1. Describe how a manager’s work mode is interrupt-driven and how it is
different than the flow-oriented work mode of a developer.

2. Describe some key ways that managers can influence, and explain why
doing the work of the team is often a bad choice.

3. Describe some key ways that managers shift focus from inward to outward,
and explain why that is an important success factor in a management career.

4. Describe some steps you can take today to better understand the role of
a manager and prepare for a decision when the time comes to make it.

To Register, click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/choosing-a-technical-or-management-career-in-tech-tickets-106466831158>
--
Mercy Njue
Founder and CEO Botlab

*"* What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. -
Eleanor Powell