[kictanet] Data Science Thursday: Data Cleanup Practical Webinar by Botlab

Mercy Njue mkawira2010 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:59:17 EAT 2020

Dear All

Botlab in partnership with Oracle will be hosting the second webinar to the
Data science series on data cleanup on 14th May 2020, 6-7.30pm

*Prerequisites:* - Data curiosity and basic python.

*Learning Objectives:* How to approach data cleaning irrespective of the
dataset.
Importance of data cleaning as a foundation of Data Analytics, Data Science
and Machine Learning. It’s more than cleaning it’s gaining in-depth
understanding.

This is a practical session.

*Speaker* of the session, is David Kiania
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-kiania-1182216/>

To register, click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/thou-shall-clean-thy-data-tickets-104930329440?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=post_publish&utm_content=EBLinkEvent&utm_term=fullLink>

Regards,
--
Mercy Njue
Founder and CEO Botlab

Botlab Physical Address: Ngong hills Hotel along Ngong road, 5th Floor
*Endless possibilities :* www.botlab.biz

*"* What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. -
Eleanor Powell