[kictanet] How to Respond to a Cyber Attack webinar by Botlab

Mercy Njue mkawira2010 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:57:41 EAT 2020

Dear All

You’ve been hacked, what next? Incident response after a cyber attack is
critical to business continuity.
In this session you will learn:
  1. Why Is an Incident Response Plan Important?
 2.What are Key Considerations for Incident Response Planning?
 3.The SANS Institute’s 6 Steps of Incident Response

 Speaker: Terry Macharia
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/terry-w-macharia-97593463/?originalSubdomain=ke>-Founder
and Managing Partner, SECVATE solutions. Msc IT, BBIT, CEH, CISA, CISM.

To Register, click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-respond-to-a-cyber-attack-tickets-104638159552>

Looking forward to Learning with you.

Regards,

--
Mercy Njue
Founder and CEO Botlab
Email: Mercy at botlab.biz
*Endless possibilities :* www.botlab.biz

*"* What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. -
Eleanor Powell