[kictanet] Law to ban persons not returning money received by error

Okoyo Gabriel okoyocybertech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:49:11 EAT 2020

I think to this regard the Computer Misuse and Cybercrime Act offers a
solution. It creates the offence under Section 35.

"person who* intentionally hides or detains* any electronic mail, *message,
electronic payment*, credit and debit card which was found by the
person or *delivered
to the person in error* and which *ought to be delivered to another person*,
commits an offence and is liable on conviction a fine not exceeding two
hundred thousand shillings or imprisonment for a term not exceeding two
years or to both".

Or what do you think?

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:23 AM Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu via kictanet <