[kictanet] Data privacy.Time to Ammend Safaricom T&C

Twahir Hussein Kassim twahir at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jul 6 19:44:40 EAT 2020

GG,

Nimesema kitu!
https://twitter.com/Twahir_H_Kassim/status/1280178838396448768?s=20

I seriously feel that LOTS OF NOISE need to be made on this. I personally
keep my safaricom line ONLY cause of MPESA. Cost of maintaining a safcom
line doesn't make financial sense; taking into account how the airtime and
bundles magically disappear like KAJIWE placed a curse on it! AGAIN I feel
safcom simply doesn't care about it's customers... is it cause it is the
biggest telco? They need to remember it is the customers who put them in
that position!

*FUMING!*

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, 6:54 PM Grace Githaiga via kictanet <