[kictanet] Data privacy.Time to Ammend Safaricom T&C

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:52:13 EAT 2020

I have followed the thread and this sort of caught my attention "...kindly note that a line is only activated via airtime top ups only". This is in response to someone who wanted to know why their line should be deactivated when they use it for mpesa and mshwari.

Transacting on both mpesa and mshwari is not exactly free. It is the same with bundles. They are not free but according to responses from safaricom on that tweet, these do not seem to count. Only airtime is considered necessary towards holding a sim card. @safaricom, mpoo? Semeni kitu!

https://twitter.com/SafaricomPLC/status/1280092344403005440?s=20
[https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1278518980928471043/HIc831qR_400x400.png]<https://twitter.com/SafaricomPLC/status/1280092344403005440?s=20>
Safaricom PLC on Twitter<https://twitter.com/SafaricomPLC/status/1280092344403005440?s=20>
“@KosgeiChelagat Hello, kindly note a line is only activated via airtime top ups only. ^BR”