[kictanet] Kenya's Criminal Justice System Goes Digital

Grace Bomu nmutungu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:07:20 EAT 2020

Are you with the judiciary @karanjajf at gmail.com Josphat?
Tying of the judiciary system to ecitizen is problematic to people who do
not have legal representation or those trying to sue individuals.  Last I
checked the system needed you to have the other party's ID number so that
their names can be generated from e-citizen. It is difficult when one does
not have the ID number or the correct ID number of the other person.
Please look into that.

On Sunday, 5 July 2020, Josphat Karanja via kictanet <