[kictanet] MPESA 'Hakikisha' Privacy Issues

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jan 23 18:20:10 EAT 2020

Arya

The new Permission Marketing best practice is opt-in, NOT opt-out.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 4:10 PM Arya Jeipea Karijo via kictanet <