[kictanet] Who really owns your Data?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 08:41:57 EAT 2020

 In Summary

   - In this era of what is known as the knowledge economy, data is
   definitely the engine or the resource that enterprises extract to create
   value.
   - With developments in the technology space, we find ourselves in a
   reality where we are generating data all the time, from any location, using
   multiple devices – even when we are asleep.
   - Data is what is transforming the wealth of data companies and their
   shareholders from being dollar billionaires to having trillions.
   - Do not be left holding the short-end of the stick in this digital
   economy. Spare some time and learn more about your data protection rights
   and begin to review and question some of the small prints you are signing
   off.

https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/blogs/dot9/walubengo/2274560-5426480-13rv4ce/index.html

--
Barrack O. Otieno