[kictanet] Day 1 Discussions: Digital Hailing Services Regulations

Barrack Otieno barrack at kictanet.or.ke
Thu Feb 13 09:18:18 EAT 2020

Dear Kivuva,

Well said. One of the towns that had really localized Digital hailing
is Nakuru. It appears the drivers have even formed an association.
What NTSA may need to do is broaden the scope of stakeplayers to
ensure they have the right experts at the table that is driving this
conversation. Whereas many of us are weighing in on the issue, our big
toes might not be hurting compared to the cab drivers. This article
[1] explains the challenges the drivers are facing.

Best regards

Barrack Otieno