[kictanet] E-Levy tourism fund website

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Dec 8 12:49:06 EAT 2020

Peter

Are you saying that the Tourism Fund is tracking users? I honestly doubt
it... 😀 Must be some other explanation on that issue. These fellas can't
even get email right... Sisemi kitu zaidi...

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 12:10 PM Peter Wakaba via kictanet <