[kictanet] E-Levy tourism fund website

Peter Wakaba peterwakaba at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:09:33 EAT 2020

 Good Morning.

I am wondering whether it is a requirement for websites to require you to
allow them access to your location or to enable this at every turn.

I have been attempting to do returns on the tourism fund e -levy website
and it rejects anything behind a VPN or any browser that has website
tracking protection turned on.

This is without doubt the wonkiest attempt by the government to
digitize that I have come across. Not only is it annoyingly slow to save
and update data, sometimes you have to simply start over to do even the
simplest things like saving.