[kictanet] In Court, Facebook Blames Users for Destroying Right to Privacy

Patrick A. M. Maina pmaina2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 02:20:15 EAT 2019

 "I freed a thousand slaves... I could have freed a thousand more, if only they knew they were slaves." - Harriet Tubman
"Until they become conscious, they will never rebel, and until they have rebelled they cannot become conscious." - George Orwell.

Facebook hacked people's minds and put them under a spell so powerful that they are completely impervious to reason. To defeat Facebook you have to focus on freeing minds. It's not a technology problem. I has never been.

Brgds,Patrick.

Patrick A. M. Maina[Cross-domain Innovator | Independent Public Policy Analyst - Indigenous Innovations]