[kictanet] Digital solutions for Social Good

Erick Mwangi erick.mwangi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:09:46 EAT 2019

Listers,

I am looking for start-ups who fit the below criteria.
*Investment focus*

We invest broadly in tech for good, but we are particularly interested in
startups that address the following challenges:

   - Affordable, accessible health and social care
   - Effective education and employability
   - Climate change, resource efficiency and conservation of the environment
   - Civic participation, maintenance and advancement of democracy
   - Empowering vulnerable young people, improving health and wellbeing and
   giving them the tools to thrive
   - Pro-worker innovation for the low-wage economy, solutions that
   increase bargaining power, boost pay and curb work insecurity

*Investment criteria*

At the accelerator stage we select teams based on:

*The team*

   - A talented team (more than 1 person) of diverse founders with a strong
   commitment to a shared vision and mission
   - A strong understanding of the problem and the market they will be
   operating in
   - Technical experience within the team

*The idea*

   - An innovative idea with some evidence of its merits and how it would
   solve the problem
   - A clear hypothesis of how to produce, sell and distribute the solution

*The potential for impact*

   - A strong ambition to scale and positively impact millions of lives.

We will provide early stage seed funding as well as apply on your behalf a
"start-up visa" to come to the UK for 3-6months.

If thats you, please reach me directly with your pitch deck.

Best Wishes,

E Njoroge Mwangi
Technology| FINTECH | Big Data

Cell +44 7539372742
Skype: Erick.mwangi

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 1:40 PM Lydia gachungi via kictanet <