[kictanet] IGF Week Day 2 Discussion - Digital Inclusion

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 13:27:51 EAT 2019

This is a follow up to what I was talking about. The Star has a write-on
the same. Here is the link:

Cross-network cash tranfers yet to pick up a year down the line
<https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/2019-07-30-cross-network-cash-tranfers-yet-to-pick-up-a-year-down-the-line/>
via @thestarkenya

*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje *

 +254 (0) 711 385 945|  +254 (0) 734 024 856      Khusoko
<https://khusoko.com/>

  <https://www.facebook.com/DavidIndeje/>
<https://twitter.com/David_Indeje>
<http://ke.linkedin.com/pub/david-indeje/17/7b9/647>  Skype: david.indeje