[kictanet] Call for Topics - Kenya IGF 2019

Barrack Otieno barrack at kictanet.or.ke
Fri Jul 5 14:57:18 EAT 2019

Done

Regards

Barrack Otieno

On Thursday, 04-07-2019 at 17:11 Victor Kapiyo via kictanet wrote:

Dear Listers,

This is a polite reminder to share your input through this Google Form
[1].

We'll be happy to receive your feedback by Sunday, 7 July, 2019.

Regards,

Victor Kapiyo
MAG

 		 [2]
 		Virus-free. www.avast.com [3]

 [4]

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 at 15:50, Victor Kapiyo  wrote:

Good afternoon Listers,

The Kenya Internet Governance Forum (KIGF) is an annual meeting that
brings together various stakeholder groups to dialogue on ICT and
Internet policy. While the discussions give soft policy outcomes, KIGF
is a knowledge sharing platform that informs and inspires policy
actors in both the public and private sectors. The national forum also
feeds into the regional and global IGFs through a chain of reporting
and representation to the regional and global IGFs to ensure a
bottom-up Internet policy development processes and a strong link
between global internet policies and the national one.

This year's event shall be held on 1 August 2018 in Nairobi. Kindly
save the date. Details of the venue and other logistics will be
communicated in the coming days.

On behalf of the local Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG), we'd be
interested to hear your views on the issues and topics that you think
ought to be discussed during this year's Kenya IGF. We have 3 themes
in line with the Global IGF 2019 Themes [5] i.e. Data Governance;
Digital Inclusion; and, Security, Safety, Stability and Resilience.

Kindly share your input in this Google Form. [1] We'll be happy to
receive your feedback by Sunday, 7 July, 2019.

We shall then compile your input and prepare the topics for the
pre-IGF online discussion in the coming weeks and the final IGF
Programme.

Good day

Victor Kapiyo
MAG 2019

“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude”
Zig Ziglar

Links:
------
[1] https://forms.gle/VrLBYuwScjjJmixq8
[2]
[3]
[4] #DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2
[5] https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2019-themes