[kictanet] Call for Topics - Kenya IGF 2019

Victor Kapiyo vkapiyo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 11:23:34 EAT 2019

Dear Listers,

I wish to thank all those who have contributed their suggestions so far. Do
also feel free to share your thoughts on this list on the key internet
governance around the three themes for this year i.e. Data Governance,
Digital Inclusion and Security, Safety, Stability and Resilience.

Generally, what we seek to find out are the topics or issues around the
themes that you think are important and get ideas on possible speakers at
the event.

You can contribute here on the list, of course, and if you so desire, in
the form here - https://forms.gle/VrLBYuwScjjJmixq8

Regards,

Victor