[kictanet] - proper representation during vision formulation is what is missing - Konza City is now 10 years old

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 20:12:55 EAT 2019

Hi John,

Many thanks for your prompt response and for taking this discussion
seriously. I think there is need for greater engagement with
stakeholders to ensure  this picture remains ingrained in our hearts
and minds. You have certainly started of on the right path. From the
interview with Capital FM , it appears you have managed to raise
significant funding (KES 39 Billion).
I have noticed that you have had special days for Policy Makers to
make site visits. Can you organize something similar for the Policy
and Tech practitioners on KICTANet and Skunkworks in partnership with
KICTAnet?. This is a great conversation that should continue. From the
Interview, you say that the critical thing for the project is to take
off and not completion which i beg to disagree with even though it
answers the question Washington is asking on whether Konza is dead or
alive.

Thank you once again for your respone

Regards

--