[kictanet] [is it Fake News or Censorship? Alleged Machakos story apparently not covered by MSM] Huduma Namba Questions

Patrick A. M. Maina pmaina2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 17:39:21 EAT 2019

 Grace, Listers,

I heard of this incident but there appears to be no coverage on MSM (Mainstream media). Online search not yielding much as well.

Is there a credible source that can vouch for the veracity of these reports?

Maybe a lister nearby can check if there is an O/B record for the same at the police station?

Good day,Patrick.