[kictanet] Blockchain Taskforce Report - Reminder No. 1

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Apr 2 14:51:15 EAT 2019

Mwendwa

Thanks.  Hijacking well accepted. We just need to have an efficient feedback loop for these initiatives. It’s not too much to ask.

Ali Hussein
Principal
AHK & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad