[kictanet] Blockchain Taskforce Report - Reminder No. 1

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Apr 2 12:34:51 EAT 2019

This reminds me of the reminders of the status of the implementation of the
draft ICT policy 2016. How did that go?

Sorry Ali for hijacking your thread :-).

Do we have a sort of portal on the status of bills, policy documents, and
strategies ... and the responsible departments? That would make our work
easy in following up.

So here are the documents we are awaiting some action on.
1. Draft ICT policy 2016
2. Draft National Broadband Strategy 2019
3. Draft Critical Infrastructure protection bill (or is it Public structure
and Safety bill?)
4. National Cybersecurity strategy (What is the status in developing a new
strategy? Probably ICTA can give an update)
5. Data protection bill
6. Blockchain and AI task force report

Regards
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 at 15:49, Ali Hussein via kictanet <