[kictanet] Twitter’s new policy will prohibit speech that treats others as subhuman

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:14:44 EAT 2018

You may have "Freedom of speech" - but you can't force me to listen!

If I own a social media network, or a web hosting company, or even
just a multi-user blog platform, *I* get to decide what is and isn't
acceptable.  Twitter is correct in this regard.

Where 'government' prohibits certain types of speech on *all*
platforms, no matter what, then this is why there might be protests
from those whose speech is curtailed.

Cheers,
Tony

--