[kictanet] What should happen to personal data when someone dies?

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 11:42:23 EAT 2018

Which one would apply where a platform/service provider has got their own policy?

Meetup Member Restrictions

"Deceased Member Policy

If a member or organizer passes away, Meetup cannot provide access to their account, even to family members or people acting on the behalf of the estate. Meetup will work with families and honor their wishes if they choose to close accounts or Meetup groups, or transfer them to another member."

Be blessed.Regards/Wangari
---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".