[kictanet] DIGITAL ID: WHY IT MATTERS, AND WHAT WE’RE DOING ABOUT IT: BROADENING THE DEBATE: OUR APPROACH

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 23:54:36 EAT 2018

https://www.theengineroom.org/digital-id-why-it-matters/

"What would a digital identification system look like that makes life easier for everyone, including the most marginalised groups in our society? And who needs to be meaningfully involved at every step in the conversation for those changes to happen?"

Calls for stakeholder mapping - design thinking.
Be blessed.Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".