[kictanet] Huawei and Redington Partner Summit 2018

Timothy- Coach- Oriedo timoriedo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:47:08 EAT 2018

Hi Rosemary,

I had diarised to attend this.

Challange is my lecture ends at 8.30pm. I can end class at 8pm try be there
by 8.15 as class is at USIU i be so late

Coach Timothy Oriedo
[image: http://]timothyoriedo.coach
<http://timothyoriedo.coach?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:25 AM, Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu via kictanet <