[kictanet] KETRACO FIBER

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:31:13 EAT 2018

I agree with Sidney.

Operations and Management of a long haul public fiber network (including
determining the most suitable commercial structure to have maximum impact)
is something that needs to be handled with care. Putting such resources in
the hands of stewards who don't care about service levels and are looking
to siphon top dollar out of every inch of the fiber is a recipe for
disaster - as has already been proven.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 2:12 PM Barry Macharia via kictanet <