[kictanet] The Government Whitebox is out...

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 13:15:16 EAT 2018

http://whitebox.go.ke/

Changamka with Sunday gifts for innovators.....

WhiteBox is an initiative of the Government of Kenya through the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology and the ICT Authority, geared towards catalyzing the successful growth of local ventures to global, world-class status. The main objective of this initiative is to create a channel for anyone who wants to sell/suggest a product/idea to Government, priority will be given to products that focus on the Big 4 Agenda and address Government priorities and challenges. ....
The WhiteBox initiative offers a window into Government wide initiatives; staffed with subject matter Government officers who will offer guidance on the program activities, selection criteria as well as insights into Government programs that the public can leverage on to grow their businesses.
We welcome entrepreneurs and businesses at all stages of growth, from ideation to scale and aim to build a collaborative community of entrepreneurs and innovators who will mutually benefit from sharing knowledge and establishing necessary partnerships for success.

Be blessed.Regards/Wangari
---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".