[kictanet] Access Gaps: What would it take? A proposal

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 29 19:32:22 EAT 2018

https://www.techweez.com/2018/03/27/ms-appfactory-launch/

Reading this, there are numerous options being explored.Which, even for this one must be capital intensive.
USF has the opportunity to drive this agenda via Community Networks.

Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari
---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".