[kictanet] NTSA - New driving license a big joke

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon May 28 10:09:12 EAT 2018

Barrack

What kills me about this is the 'Visit the nearest NTSA office'.

Why are we as a country investing millions of dollars in ICT Platforms to
help in G2C interaction and then ask us to go back to the Nyayo House era
of lining up for driving licenses? What am I missing here?

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 7:49 PM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <