[kictanet] The case for and against #deletefacebook

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 17:27:03 EAT 2018

Facebook harvested phone call and text data from Android users

|  |  |

|  |
Facebook harvested phone call and text data from Android users

Brandon A. Weber

Have an Android phone or device? You might want to read this.

BIGTHINK might have thoughts similar to your said friend.

Facebook scraped call, text message data for years from Android phones [Updated]

|  |
Facebook scraped call, text message data for years from Android phones [...

Maybe check your data archive to see if Facebook’s algorithms know who you called.

Factual or otherwise? Ars Technica makes reference to an FB rejoiner.

It should not be lost that even the most basic loyalty card is for decision making to serve you the customer better - data by the issuer.
Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".