[kictanet] The case for and against #deletefacebook

Timothy- Coach- Oriedo timoriedo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:50:22 EAT 2018

See my views from a data science, business model and regulatory perspective

Data Breach? What Breach- A Watershed Moment
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/data-breach-what-breach-
watershed-moment-big-data-scientist

Coach Timothy Oriedo
[image: http://]timothyoriedo.coach
<http://timothyoriedo.coach?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 8:24 AM, Ngigi Waithaka via kictanet <