[kictanet] (no subject)

anyega jefferson jeffersonanyega at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:26:45 EAT 2018

​He can contact ​Kamilimu, kamilimuorg at gmail.com ,  https://www.kamilimu.org

Dr. Chao Mbogho is doing a fantastic job with mentorship of computer
science students,

Although the latest cohort already started, maybe he can persuade them.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 10:58 AM, wairimu R via kictanet <

Anyega M Jefferson

jeffersonanyega at gmail.com

0703824326

Start where you are,use what you have and do what you can.