[kictanet] (no subject)

wairimu R mburuw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:58:16 EAT 2018

Hi ListeRs

I guess the young man is looking for career guidance & mentor-ship - i
guess its youth asking for support from the industry

please anyone with suggestions on where he can go - and it can be
forwarded to him -

e.g. does nailab accept guys!!??!!

thanks

maybe we can start a mentor-ship/ career guidance  for students - so
they can know :

# current status of job market -
# learn skills needed for entrepreneurship as opposed for employment  etc
 # which places to wok as interns will in school
# how to stat a biz or do small projects for communities where they live
# tech networks to join - for networking - maybe ihub or nailab

--
For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in
a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others (Nelson

Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all
(Aristotle)