[kictanet] Invitation by UNESCO to Celebrate Women in Tech- 8th March on IWD at UON Towers

Lydia gachungi lgachungi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:13:25 EAT 2018

Dear Listers,

As we communicated earlier, 8th March is the International Women's Day. We
will be celebrating the Women in Tech. Event organised by UNESCO and
Article 19 within the framework of the Nairobi Innovation week.
Venue: University of Nairobi Towers 1st floor room 101
Time; 9am- 1pm
The updated programme is attached.

You are all welcome

Lydia