[kictanet] Forget Facebook Live and other video selfies

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:26:11 EAT 2018

Meanwhile, this regulation body is venturing into film production. Yes,
this is probably the way to go. When the regulation body produces the
content, of course it will meet all the regulatory requirements. Kudos.
Meanwhile, for the hundreds of budding filmmakers who cannot afford the
5000 bob film license and 1000 bob per filming day fees, they should
explore other less expensive creative activities.

https://www.filamukenya.co.ke/baden-powell-flm/

Mildred Achoch.

On Thursday, March 1, 2018, Ali Hussein via kictanet <

--
Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com