[kictanet] Bitange to head Taskforce on Blockchain...

Hillary Cheserek hcheserek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:52:15 EAT 2018

We would glad to contribute to the task force on Block chain. Kindly set up
a forum for the community to take part in its development. The list of
applications that can end up in the blockchain are endless. It has far
reaching implications in every industry. It takes care of our health
records, land transactions, law enforcement and many others. Imagine have a
smart contracts system running on Blockchain in Kenya. I just hope that
people will let go their traditional ways of doing things.

Cheserek.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 2:23 PM, Ngigi Waithaka via kictanet <