[kictanet] Bitange to head Taskforce on Blockchain...

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Mar 1 10:46:55 EAT 2018

Definitely a step in the right direction.

Congrats to the team for accepting to serve. We look forward to engaging positively.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad