[kictanet] Legal Aspects of Bitcoins

Lawrence Dinga, CISSP ldinga at managecom.co.ke
Thu Jun 14 10:05:02 EAT 2018

Dear Listers,

I am crafting some training around Bitcoins. As you are aware the use of Bitcoins is increasing rapidly. Bitcoins are utilized in e-commerce to purchase both legal and illegal goods, they are

transferred and traded and companies have invested their capital in the new digital currency. While the technical aspects of the system are well established, the legal framework remains

unclear. I am looking for someone who can talk about  legal challenges arising in the different fields of law including public, criminal and civil law.

Please let me know on ldinga at managecom.co.ke

Lawrence Dinga, MSc. (InfoSec & Forensics), CISSP
Managecom Systems Ltd
+254 721226324/ 0733973999