[kictanet] 2018 Kenya IGF - Call for Topics

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:12:50 EAT 2018

Dear Grace,

Thank you Grace for having similar thoughts as I on ' digitalisation
project by the government'. I hope it will a topic that will be featured.

*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje *

 +254 (0) 711 385 945|  +254 (0) 734 024 856      Khusoko
<http://bit.ly/2eJF9B4>

  <https://www.facebook.com/DavidIndeje/>
<https://twitter.com/David_Indeje>
<http://ke.linkedin.com/pub/david-indeje/17/7b9/647>  Skype: david.indeje

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 at 13:19, Grace Bomu via kictanet <