[kictanet] Kenya IGF Online Discussion Day 4 : Emerging Technological trends

Ronald Ojino ronojinx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:32:49 EAT 2018

Morning listers,

Today, a range of technologies such as artificial intelligence, immersive
tech, biotech, autonomous robots,  green energy and space travel etc— have
entered the mainstream and begun to fundamentally disrupt business,
geopolitics and everyday life around the world. During the next decade, we
expect to start transitioning  into the next era of computing and connected
devices, in which we will wear and will command using our voices, gestures
and touch.

As the world rapidly technologically evolves,

- How are these trends being adopted locally?

- What are the challenges faced in adopting these technologies locally ?

- Do local policies cover these technologies?

- What are the local measures that can be put in place to promote local
innovation in future tech?

Lets engage,

Regards,

Ronald Ojino

--
Faith is a living and unshakable confidence. A belief in God so assured
that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake.