[kictanet] Kenya IGF Online Discussions Day 2: Strengthening Data Security in the Context of Emerging Trends

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 23:26:33 EAT 2018

Ethics and trust in a digital age

|  |
Ethics and trust in a digital age

ACCA - http://www.accaglobal.com

We examine the importance and challenge of ethical behaviour in this digital age with insight and guidance provi...

"Professional accountants have an obligation to act in the public interest. If there was a data breach, they should endeavour to inform the end user, the customer or the client, at the earliest opportunity and let them know that their confidential information has been exposed…rather than seeking to protect the interests or reputation of the organisation."
Ken Siong, technical director, IESBA

2017 Publication, insights useful.

Be blessed.Regards/Wangari---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".