[kictanet] Taskforce Next Job

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 12:09:19 EAT 2018

The said taskforce is a great avenue and bold start off.
Next, someone must lift Kenya from the comfort of the tech developments catch up games and riding on the hype of using others creations, because in longevity,  there is winning there!
Collaboratively, there is sufficient ideas to pool, research talent and resources to create the next shattering globally used underlying technologies.
Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari

|   |
Kenya Govt Sets up Blockchain & Artificial Intelligence Taskforce!
 The Government has began setting up a taskforce that will work on a comprehensive strategy to encourage and adop...  |   |

 About | Pathways for Prosperity

|   |
About | Pathways for Prosperity
   |  |

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".