[kictanet] A call for better Service Level Agreements - Utility Providers

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 19:50:40 EAT 2018

Like many Kenyan’s who do not live near key installations served by
dedicated power lines, having reliable power for both home and office use
can be a game of chance. We have become accustomed to outages and brown
outs from the lightest of rains and the odd monkey tinkering with and
tripping some wires.

Unfortunately, I have never once heard of restitution to a customer,
resulting from downtime – scheduled or otherwise from the electricity
transmission and distribution monopoly. That electricity is a key element
in all factors of production and needed for the addition of value and
maximization of outputs across industries, should say something about the
service guarantees that should be available to consumer’s turnkey.

http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/tech/call-better-service-level-agreements.html

*Regards,*
Mbugua Njihia
ᐧ